Job Title: Horticultural Ecommerce Manager
Compensation: Horticultural Marketing and Printing offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
Company Description: At Horticultural Marketing & Printing we create, design and print for the horticulture, nursery and garden center industries. Since 1956, it’s all we’ve done. Tags, websites, point-of-sale and more! We are located in Mesquite, TX, a flourishing suburb outside of Dallas. We also market to industries other than Horticulture under the name of our parent company, IntegraColor. Products and services include point-of-sale, fulfillment, online print procurement and technology management. Customers include Coca-Cola, Dollar General, JC Penney, Churches Chicken, Petco and Valero Corner Stores.
JOB SUMMARY: Currently we are seeking a Horticultural Ecommerce Manager. The Horticultural Ecommerce Manager will help manage and expand a growing ecommerce business touching more than 3,000 independent garden retailers and growers throughout North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New product development
- Website management
- Sales to new and existing customers
- Marketing and mass communications through e-mail, social media and more
- Some travel required, including trade shows and customer visits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer and social networking skills
- Horticultural education or industry experience
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 year College Degree in Horticulture or related field. OR 4 years industry related experience.
Please submit your resume c/o:
VP Sales & Marketing
Horticultural Marketing & Printing
A division of IntegraColor
3210 Innovative Way
Mesquite, Texas 75149